Monday, December 28, 2009

Desert Terrain

okay, so I sold some razorwire to a client from Bartertown, as we emailed back and forth he indicated that he had a desert themed gaming table and that he wanted some hills, etc. He showed me some hills he was looking at on ebay and I told him I could do them for him for trade.

[Desert Hills set, with razorwire set]


[Razor wire with my marines for scale]

I made some razorwire to match the desert terrain, and made the hills to his specs. He preferred the strait-sided hills instead of a beveled edge, he also declined to have them based (I usually use MDF it makes the foam heavier and thereby more stable, as well as protects it to a degree).

So the customer and I began chatting about some other terrain features he might like me to make, and I came up with a few.

Here is an oasis, using some water effect.

[Oasis and butte]


[A refinery of some sort]


[Butte set 1]


[butte set 2]

No comments:

Post a Comment