Saturday, December 5, 2009

I posted some razorwire on Bartertown and Rogue Market "for sale / Trade" I call this my X-style razorwire due to the support beams crossing one another. I dont think its necessarily how razorwire has ever been used on the battlefield, but it makes for a strong base to hold the razorwire, which is just held on with tension between the coils and the X frames.

Closeup of some of my Emperor's Pride marines manning the wire.

And the full 6 piece kit I posted.

So a fella contacted me and wanted to trade, we got to talking and he stated that he had a desert board and wanted to know what other terrain I made.

Here is what he ended up getting:

Desert Terrain + razorwire

This was fun to build and simple design. He did not want the hills based, and he wanted the hills to have the straight-sided step. (Each step is separate, btw, so he can combine in any way he wishes.

He and I are tossing around ideas for some more pieces for his home gaming table, i'll post when I have some more pieces to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment