Sunday, November 21, 2010

Warhammer terrain

I made the witchelf sacrificial shrine out of Hirst blocks, the large metal spikes are foamcore and card, with platicard rivets. I then filled the center with liquitex colored to resemble blood. i like the liquitex, but you gotta make sure you seal wherever you are putting it, because otherwise it'll leak out, hence the blood on the stairs...of course I like it and left it. (see brewhouse below)

This is another urban renewal project, this poor chaos church was in disrepair and I have based it and repainted it. It looks like you could really get your demon-worship on in there!
Here it is from the front.

Okay so my brewhouse starts off with the 2 Vats along its back wall, then I got it in my head that for some reason they might be sucking up some nasty sludge from a walled pen outside to make their deliciously refreshing elixir. Again, the liquitex found its way outside the containment area, and again I kinda liked it so I went with it. ha ha someone's gonna have a mess to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment