Sunday, November 21, 2010

Warhammer Terrain

Here is a Wizard's Tower. My dread is there for scale. heheh Its' big. I looked through the Warhammer rulebook and there are several terrain features that can be represented with the terrain piece. Besides, it looks cool. 'How do you get in?' I hear you say...
Here is the door, in the base of the rocky crag the tower is built upon. If you know my reference material for the door design, you have known me a very long time. It is my college apartment door, it was hideous, and everyone knew which one was our apartment. heh.

BTW, I utilized the Warhammer Manorhouse terrain box and split up the various parts and added elements to make a bunch of terrain, rather than assemble it ad hoc exactly as pictured on the box top.

side view of same piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment